Ylang Ylang has been a long time love of mine. When I was in my 20’s I was buying Ylang Ylang essential oil, but the first time I smelled doTERRA’s Ylang Ylang I was blown away. I knew I had been buying a cheaper version of the real thing.
Here are some ways to use Ylang Ylang besides for a nice scent on your wrists or behind your ears.
• Add Ylang Ylang to doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
• Rub a drop over the heart area. This location is on the sternum, between the breasts (or nipple line). To open up to more loving emotions.
• Add to your bath with epsom salts for a relaxation
• To boost your confidence put a drop of Ylang Ylang and Bergamot on your forearms.
• Put a drop on your palms and take a deep breath in when you are feeling a bit down.
Vetiver and Ylang Ylang in my diffuser at night is one of my favorite ways of using these two oils. You only need 2 drops of each oil and the stresses of the day just melt away.