doTERRA’s top 10 essential oils are in one of my most popular enrollment kits.
Contact me to learn more about starting a wholesale account with me.
Oregano is a “hot oil” so you will always want to use a carrier oil like doTERRA’s Fractionated Coconut Oil with this oil.
• Viruses & Bacterial Infections
Take in a capsule
• Strep Throat & Tonsilitis
Gargle with 1 drop in a glass of water
• Cold & Flu
Add 1 drop to a veggie capsule
On an emotional level, this oil can help with being open to more flexible ways of thinking and being.
Inhale from the bottle or apply 1 drop into a carrier oil and rub on the bottoms of your feet.
Melaleuca (Tea Tree)
Melaleuca is also known as Tea Tree oil it is best known for supporting the skin and nails.
• Use for skin irritations
• Diffuse or smell from the bottle to support easy breathing
• Add 15-20 drops in a small glass spray bottle with the rest of the bottle filled with water and spray in garbage cans or cleaning purposes. I know cleaning the garbage cans sucks but we gotta do it sometimes.
• Add a drop to your shampoo or conditioner
On Guard I love you so so much. This proprietary blend is AMAZING! So amazing that doTERRA has an entire On Guard line of products with this blend.
• Fantastic to keep seasonal threats at bay. Apply a drop to the bottom of your feet and everyone you live with every morning especially during the high flu season. Be sure to dilute it with a carrier oil when applying to kids feet.
• Add 10-15 drops to a small glass spray bottle and the rest with water and use to clean countertops, stove just about anywhere and everywhere works for me.
• Add 1 drop to warm salt water and gargle when you are feeling your immune system is low or have a sore throat. You can also swish it around in your mouth for canker sores. Remember to do this every hour if you want good results.
• Make a hand sanitizer. Add 10 drops to a small spray bottle and fill the rest with water. It is so convenient to have this in your purse.
Frankincense promotes feelings of relaxation and rejuvenates the skin.
• Apply to fingernails for healthy nails and surrounding skin
• Diffuse in the evening to help bring a relaxing atmosphere into your home
• Add a few drops to your daily moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
• Massage a drop of Frankincense & a drop of Deep Blue into your feet after a long day on your feet.
Lemon is known for all things cleansing and uplifting.
• Excellent for respiratory factors and allergies.
• Powerful cleansing and digestive benefits.
• Fantastic window cleaner when added to a glass spray bottle with water and white vinegar.
• Diffuse in the morning with Lime, Orange, and Bergamot to get everyone moving along.
• Will remove sticky residue from anything, this oil is brilliant!
Lavender is all things skin.
• Fantastic for soothing burns.
• Reduces anxious feelings & calms kids meltdowns instantly.
Well, at least my kid’s meltdowns.
• Add to shampoo to help keep hair looking thick & healthy.
• Diffuse before bedtime.
• Apply to kids feet with a carrier oil an hour before bed to promote relaxation.
Peppermint all things cooling and refreshing
• Apply to feet and back of the neck on a hot day
• Add one drop into a glass of water and use as a mouthwash
• Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
• Add a few drops into a foot bath
• Make a refreshing room spray with a few drops of Peppermint and water
• Rub on stomach in a clockwise motion with a carrier oil for an upset stomach.
Easy Air also is known as Breathe is all things respiratory.
Laurel Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon Peel, Cardamom Seed, Ravintsara Leaf, Ravensara Leaf essential oils.
• Excellent to inhale before a workout
• Minimizes the effects of seasonal threats
• Diffuse often during allergy season
• Add a few drops to the shower floor while taking a shower to help wake you up.
Zengest or DigestZen is all things tummy.
Anise Seed, Peppermint Plant, Ginger Rhizome/Root, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Tarragon Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oils.
• Soothes occasional indigestion and motion sickness.
• Apply to kids tummy with a carrier oil when they have an upset stomach.
• Helps to reduce gas and bloating.
Deep Blue is all things soothing
• Fantastic to apply with a carrier oil after your workout.
• Soothes and cools while lessons tension
• Apply to temples and back of neck for head tension